Career Change for Senior Leaders
We know that senior leaders remain in their role for about five years. Most have the ability and motivation to contribute to another organisation. We provide a confidential service to these leaders who have left or plan to leave their current organisation.
- We provide mentoring and support through the initial phase of change. This is the process of leaving, and the mental adjustment required with leaving their current position.
- We then conduct an in-depth assessment of experiences and skills. We examine where these skills can be applied and where they are needed.
- Next we examine market opportunities. We write your CV to reflect what you have to offer overlaid against the market opportunities.
- The next stage involves interview preparation and coaching.
- Learning from the first interview is important and applying this experience to further improve your presentation skills.
- Embracing success and moving forward in your new career path.